With over 20 years of professional experience in Telecommunications, Koming-Pro has grown into regional Solution Provider and Systems Integrator providing services to many organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Croatia and Germany.
Koming-Pro is a family company. With over 20 years of professional experience in Telecommunications, Koming-Pro has grown into regional Solution Provider and Systems Integrator providing services to many organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Croatia and Germany. The company specializes in Network Design, Construction and Maintenance, and built over 600 km of local, regional and international Fiber Optic Back bones, over 30 Complex Telecommunication Facilities including local Cable Network that currently serves over 14.000 households and business users. Likewise Koming-Pro had become the first local CATV and Internet Service Provider.
Koming-Pro, as a contractor, has reliable technical and personnel capabilities to provides Telecommunication Cable Infrastructure (Fiber Optic, Copper, Coax) Design and Construction as well as associated Civil Works. Technical staff the company employs includes senior telecommunication ns engineers with over 30 years of highly specialized experience in infrastructural installation and commissioning.
Koming-Pro comprehensively handles the project needs of their clients from Concept to Installation through Support. Requirements based design and applications of advanced technological solutions are completely User oriented.
The company offers professional services including:
- Design and Construction of Telecommunications Facilities (Access Networks,Fiber Optic Backbones, Structured Networks, NGN and CATV-HFC Networks, FTTxsolutions etc.);
- Creating Technical Documentation;
- Technical Support in the form of Preventive Maintenance and Supervision, Emergency On-site Support and Remote Technical Support;
- IT Support (Network and System Administration, Web Hosting, Web Development and Website Maintenance, Software Development, HotSPOT System Implementation);
- Associated Civil Works (Digging/Drilling/Moling, Laying and Backfilling of Underground Cable Ducting, Fabricating Manholes, Construction and Furnishing of Data Centers, Fencing, and even Footway Works, Construction of Road Infrastructure Facilities, Underground Electric and Gas Lines, Water Supply Facilities or Sewer Systems);
The company maintain a permanent Stock of Telecommunication Equipment and Materials available for own projects and Whole sale to the customers.
- Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001)
- Safety Management Systems (OHSAS 18001)